Monday, May 08, 2006

Just for fun, random music titles....

Put your music player (iPod, mp3, cd, cassette, 8track) on random and press next for each question. Enter the songs below:

How am I feeling today?:
Mysterious Ways (u2)
apparently i'm feeling ethereal and slippy today

Will I get far in life?:
One Step Closer (u2)
Nice to know i'm on a path somewhere!

How do my friends see me?:
Sweet Baby (Macy Gray)
awwwww...you guys are so sweet!

Where will I get married?:
I'm Not That Girl (Wicked OBCR)
hahahah! a little late for that song/question but the lyrics are amazing none the less! hands touch, eyes meet, sudden silence sudden heat...hearts leap in a giddy world...he could be that boy...

What is my best friend's theme song?:
Do You Like The Way (Santana feat. Lauryn Hill)
Nice! watch the master plan....sweet!

What is the story of my life?:
Skit #1 (Kanye West!)
apparently life is but a stage and i cant afford no gas!

What is/was highschool like?:
City of Blinding Lights (u2)
ummm...moose jaw had lights but there weren't enough to blind me! haha! lyrically very appropos....the more you see the less you know, the less you find out as you go, i knew much more then than i do now...

How can I get ahead in life?:
Having What You Desire (Danny Michael)
a message thats impacted me on many levels and as i listen to it now in the context of this question it hits me yet again. thanks danny!

What is the best thing about me?:
Just a little bit more (???)
Hahahaha! its my ab workout! great beat...nothin more nothin less...hahahahahhahahaha!

How is today going to be?:
Out Tonight (Rosario Dawson - OMPS Rent)
whats the time? well its gotta be close to midnight...apparently today is going to be crazy! rock on!

What is in store for this weekend?:
Contact (OBCR Rent)
ummmm....contact...if you know this song....hahahah!

What song describes my parents?:
Man In The Box (Alice In Chains)
what the....?? hahaha! not at all!

To describe my grandparents?:
Politik (Coldplay)
That just makes no sense.

How is my life going?:
Smooth (Santana feat. Rob Thomas)
Niiiice! Love it!

What song will they play at my funeral?:
Heaven Beside You, Hell Within -mtv unplugged (Alice in Chains)
nice...love it...be what you want to be, see what you came to see...

How does the world see me?:
Celebrity Skin (HOLE)
apparently i'm a walking study in demonology! i certainly hope not! when i wake up in my makeup...its way to early for that dress...

Will I have a happy life?:
Never Tear Us Apart (INXS)
Nice...i love your precious heart...i was standing, you were there, two worlds collided and they could never tear us apart....yay!

What do my friends really think of me?:
Trouble Me (10,000 Maniacs)
Nice! Considering my last myspace blog...thats so sweet of you guys!

Do people secretly lust after me?:
Grown Man (Downhere)
ummm...hahah!

How can I make myself happy?:
Thank Goodness (OBCR Wicked)
Thankfull for the goodness in my life!

What should I do with my life?:
Drown Me Slowly (Audioslave)
Um... weird...

Will I ever have children?:
Conversations (Finger Eleven)
Haha that's so perfect.

What is some good advice for me?:
In My Mind (Radiohead & The Posies acoustic duet)
that makes no sense...plus i cant understand 1/2 the stuff thom yorke is singing...

How will i be remembered?:
God You Are My God (Delirious)
that's fitting.

What is my signature dancing song?:
How Soon Is Now (The Smiths)
An 80's song, eh? Interesting.

What do I think my current theme song is?:
Alright (John Legend)
love the beat, lyrics leave a lot to be desired...

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
Popular (OBCR Wicked)
Hahahah! listen to the song...its hilarious! sooooo appropriate! you will be popular! i love kristen chenoweth!

What type of men/women do you like?:
Bridge Over Troubled Water (Johnny Cash)
Oh my!!! thats awesome!

that was fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home