Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Holidays...

i'm going on holidays in 48hrs and i am so excited! this is the longest i've ever gone without a holiday (over a year. not including the time i was off last year after i lost my job). i soooooo need this holiday! i cant wait to just do nothing...not stare at a computer. not have to email anyone. not touch a mouse. not have to worry if i'm going to get the schedule done on time. not worry about finding a house...do nothing...absolutely nothing...

dont get me wrong, its my anniversary so i will be doing something...

i cant wait to sit in the park in canmore and drink in the surrounding landscape. bask in the sunlight, feel the warm breeze on my face, smell the smell that makes my heart skip a beat. that smell of the forest. it holds so many fond memories. summer. camping. canoeing. getting away. reconnecting with myself and feeling whole. feeling like i could take on the world and not caring that i didnt have a plan...i dont even have a pla...

i was prepared to want to go on atv tours and whitewater rafting, but the thought of just sitting, i dont know, its becoming more and more appealing as the day approaches. i want to just sit and connect. connect with my wonderful husband. connect with myself. connect with my God. things that i've been neglecting whether i want to admit it or not. feeling that rush of confidence. knowing that the purpose is in me, that the plan is written on my life. i just have to find my way back to it again. not worrying about everything thats distracting me. keeping my focus. knowing what i'm focused on. and hitting the 'delete' button on anything that holds me back from destiny.

because destiny is a journey, not a destination. and in 48 hrs i begin that journey again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home