Tuesday, November 14, 2006

last night i had a dream....

and if you can guess where that line is from i'll give you 5 diet cokes...

so yes, i did have a dream last night. a very bad dream. so bad it woke me up and i couldnt get back to sleep. thankfully it happened around 5:30am so it wasnt like i had just fallen asleep and would be awake for the rest of the night. so i just woke rob up and forced him to cuddle with me...poor guy...

the dream? i was being attacked by some freak stalker. the guy who stalked, kidnapped and murdered dru shodin in grand forks 2 yrs ago. but in my dream he came after me in my bedroom as i was getting ready for work. he had a crowbar and i had a flashlight (heavy duty steel one). Somehow i wrestled the crowbar away from him and beat him up. then ran out of the house only to get in the car and see him kicking out the siding from the inside underneath the bedroom window (why not kick out the window???). it got really weird from there on (911, frat boys, cobwebs, cops, rental properties) and i eventually woke up. again thankfully rob was there to cuddle my fears away (but it requried him waking up so i guess i owe him big)...

.speaking of my hubby, the poor boy was sick all day sunday. he had the stomach flu. So i took care of him. nurse adrienne. made him comfortable on the couch, putting in disc after disc of 'Rides' or any other movie he wanted to watch. getting the bucket in case he had to hurl. i have never in my life seen or heard a MAN vomit before, and guaranteed there is no sound in this world it can be compared to. something from the depths of hell can only make that sound. it was the oddest, grossest, most distgusting sound i've ever heard (and i've heard my brother in law sing!). (now the following may sound heartless) I wanted to laugh whenever i heard it, but i know he was in so much pain and just so sick that lying on the bathroom floor was the only respite from the dry heaving....but i laughed about it the next day. when i was sure he was healthy enough to laugh with me. he didnt think it was funny until i pointed out that he would do the exact same thing to me if i made those kind of noises...he agreed and laughed.

So now another week has begun. Christmas decorations are up in the foyer of the building and the family gatherings start this weekend. Is it weird that i already know what i'm going to wear to the family gathering? is it also weird that i know its on grey cup sunday? yeah, me the big sports fan....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home