Monday, March 12, 2007

I can't begin to tell you...

how excited I am to go on holidays! It's two months away, but still! I have thought about it, dreamed about it, talked about it, planned it every day since we decided we were going. It's not the location, but the fact that we're going away...(but we are going to one of my favorite places...yay!)

There's just something about being away with the one you love. That's probably why honeymoons' are so popular...

This is how much of a girl I am...I'm already planning what I'm packing and thinking of the things I need to complete the 'vacay '07' wardrobe. Yeah I know. But the sun is shining, its +1 outside and the snow is melting. Time to get those sandals out and dust off the pedicure (already made the appointment...heehee).

But yes, this is Winnipeg and we have been known to get snow in May...it snowed 2 weeks before our wedding...and rained the morning of our wedding day...but it was beautiful. The rain cleaned everything off and all the trees and grass and various other plant-like vegitation was all lush and green...

But I digress. Holidays are a beautiful thing aren't they?

What's your favorite holiday memory?


Amazing (but true) fact for the day:
The Internal Revenue Service audits 87 percent of women who claim breast implants as tax deductions.

hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home